Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas...


I love this time of year. It seems like people are in a better mood and everyone seems so happy looking for the perfect gifts. There are several things that are showing us how close we are to Christmas, even though it is only November. I am so excited to see a few houses already lit up and decorated for Christmas. I know we put our Christmas trees up earlier than ever this year. (My family and I get really excited about Christmas...) Today at church, we even sang Christmas songs; including "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel" and "Come, Thou Long-Expected Jesus." Today was also the beginning of advent.


Remember, we are at the start of the Christmas season. Be merry and show God's love to others during this wonderful season!

No comments:

Post a Comment